Here are many different natural skin care products on the market that claim to be beneficial for relaxation and overall health, but it is hard to detect what is truth and what is fact.
Vanilla skin care products are one of best sellers, with a naturally pleasing smell, but before purchasing any of these, it’s best to first examine what the great lies or misconceptions in the industry are.
1. “To get any benefits from vanilla, you have to use fresh pods that you have cut open yourself.” In fact, there are plenty of vanilla skin care products that are just as fresh as the real thing, such as essential oils that have highly concentrated levels of the healing properties inside.
2. “Vanilla is only effective as an ingredient in baking.” Like virgin skin care products such a coconut bath, vanilla is a substance that not only smells delicious, but exhibits a number of healing properties when used on the skin.
3. “Although it smells good, vanilla is better used for fragrances than as a serious ingredient in skin care products.” In fact, along with other natural skin care products, vanilla contains antioxidants and has been shown to be a vital aid for relaxation.
4. “vanilla skin care is useful for stress relief, but not much more than this.” Although products such as vanilla bath oil provide unparalleled calming relief after a long day at the office, they are also rich in antioxidants and vitamins that do far more than this in promoting overall skin health.
5. “Only women use vanilla products.” Studies have shown that vanilla is able to help prevent or treat erectile dysfunction in some men, making it a very manly compound indeed.
6. “Vanilla has no effect on body function.” In addition to helping regulate male hormones, it has also been shown to regulate estrogen in women, leading to more regular menstrual cycles.
7. “Just because it helps you relax doesn’t mean vanilla’s effects will last.” In fact, it has been shown to be a powerful sleep aid, with far fewer side effects than over the counter drugs.
8. “Natural products are not as effective as the miracles of science.” Natural products like those made from vanilla can actually have a more powerful effect on the body than synthetic materials.
9. “All vanilla skin care products are overpriced.” Before you dump a bottle of cheap imitation extract into your bathwater, you should take a look at what the market is like for high quality vanilla products. You may be surprised at how affordable they have become.
About the author: David Burns is the founder of http://www.naturalislandskincare.com Visit the site for more great information related to coconut bath products, using coconut oil as a moisturizer, vanilla skin care and frangipani products.